Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Project Life 2013 Post #29

Welcome to Project Life Post #28!!
 
This post is through September 29, 2013.
Just a reminder, I do Project Life like I would do a regular scrapbook: chronologically and I do one whole page or two pages of the same theme/occasion, but many times my pages have random pictures too. I still do Project Life weekly (really I will work on my albums almost every day) but I have several pages per week instead of a 2-page spread per week.
 
 
Here we go...
 

Full Layout
Left Side: Froberg Farms Pumpkin Patch
Right Side: Kemah Boardwalk
 

Left Side
Froberg Farms Pumpkin Patch
FALL!! Our favorite time of the year!
 
 
 

I love these Fall Bucket Lists that are all over Pinterest! My current fav!
I stapled a few sequins around Pumpkin Patch on this one.
 

Planting strawberry plants.
 
 
 

Right Side
Kemah, TX Boardwalk
I was so excited to use the new
Just Add Color kit by Becky Higgins!! LOVE it!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Full Layout
Left Side: The Aquarium, Kemah, TX
Right Side: 3rd Grade Pictures
 
 

Left Side
At The Aquarium
Using the
Just Add Color kit by Becky Higgins
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Right Side
3rd Grade Picture Day -- I snapped a few pictures before school
Using the
Just Add Color kit by Becky Higgins
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 


 
 
Thanks for looking!
Linking up with The Mom Creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment