Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Project Life 2013 Post #27

Welcome to Project Life Post #26!!  
 
This post is through September 18, 2013.

Just a reminder, I do Project Life like I would do a regular scrapbook: chronologically and I do one whole page or two pages of the same theme/occasion, but many times my pages have random pictures too. I still do Project Life weekly (really I will work on my albums almost every day) but I have several pages per week instead of a 2-page spread per week.
Here we go...
Somehow I forgot this layout in last week's post.
Full Layout
Left Side: Random pictures about school
Right Side: Random pictures

Left Side Close Up

Lunch at school

From the first day of 3rd grade



Lunch fun

More lunch fun

Right Side Close Up





Movies: One Direction
Loved it!!


Insert of school work


Full Layout
Left Side: NOT FINISHED YET -- I will add pictures from school as the year goes on.
Right Side: School work

NOT FINISHED YET -- I will add pictures from school as the year goes on.



More school work

Matt was out of town last week in a training class.





Thanks for looking!

Linking up with The Mom Creative.


3 comments:

  1. your photos look so happy! great pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first day photos are so fun and happy! And love the school work pages, great ideas and pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ♥ those school cards...so cute!
    That's cool that your husband got to take such an exclusive class & that he was so good about taking pics of it for you to include in your Project Life! :)

    ReplyDelete