Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Project Life 2013 Post #26

Welcome to Project Life Post #26!!  
 
This post is through September 14, 2013.

Just a reminder, I do Project Life like I would do a regular scrapbook: chronologically and I do one whole page or two pages of the same theme/occasion, but many times my pages have random pictures too. I still do Project Life weekly (really I will work on my albums almost every day) but I have several pages per week instead of a 2-page spread per week.

 
Here we go...
 
Full Layout
An average week...
Since school started, our days consist of homework, yoga, going to the gym and this week, being sick!
 
Left Side
 
3rd Grade | 20 minutes of reading every night
 
 
 
 
Kendyl is back at yoga. Her first time since she broke her leg. We've been doing yoga and going to the gym every day to strengthen her leg.
 
 
Right Side
 
 
I've also been going to yoga every day (or as much as I possibly can) since school started.
 
 
 
The nurse called from school last week because Kendyl had a fever. She was home for 2 days with fever and a stomach bug.
 
Miley sleeping on Kendyl -- making her feel better! LOVE this picture!
 

Full Layout
Left Side: Volunteering at Lunches of Love
Right Side: Student of the Month
 
Left Side
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Insert: Student of the Month Certificate
 
Right Side without Insert
 
 
 
 

 
Thanks for looking!
 
Linking up with The Mom Creative.


No comments:

Post a Comment