Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Project Life 2013 Post #20

Welcome to Project Life Post #20!!

This post is from July 25 through August 1, 2013.

I do Project Life like I would do a regular scrapbook: chronologically and I do one whole page or two pages of the same theme/occasion, but many times my pages have random pictures too. I still do Project Life weekly (really I will work on my albums almost every day) but I have several pages per week instead of a 2-page spread per week.

 
 
Here we go...

Full Layout
Left Side: Random Pictures
Right Side: Build-A-Bear

Left Side Close Up
Random Pictures

We went to the movies to see Turbo

Just realized on this day that they sell my favorite cupcakes from my favorite bakery at the movie theatre!

 

We have watched Teen Beach Movie approximately 1 million times so far this summer! Super cute movie!

Our favorite thing at Starbucks: Mocha Chocolate Chip Frappuccino, no coffee (decaf), skinny!!

Right Side Close Up
Build-A-Bear
I had a bunch of coupons for a free bear, free outfit, $5 off, $10 off and a few others!! So I took Kendyl and my niece to shop 'til they dropped!
 







Full Layout
Swimming! Shocker! haha

Left Side Close Up

Used Ali Edwards summer brushes from www.designerdigitals.com in this layout. LOVE her brushes! I need to remember to use them more often!


 



Right Side Close Up
I used the sepia setting on my camera and it looks like we're swimming in mud!! Ewww!


 

But my mom was taking pictures of us and I am usually the one behind the camera so I had to use these pictures of us swimming in "mud" because it's rare to have me in the pictures!!


 
Full Layout
Physical Therapy
Kendyl broke her leg and got her cast off and has to go to physical therapy to rehabilitate her hip and ankle.

Left Side Close Up
These are all from her very first day of physical therapy


 


 

Right Side Close Up
These are all pictures from the entire week of physical therapy






 
 Thanks for looking!
 
 
Linking up with The Mom Creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment