Thursday, August 8, 2013

A Chill Out Day

My mom came over today and played with Kendyl all day. I got some work done and went to the grocery store by myself.  Yes, you read correctly, by myself! 

The last time my mom was here and I went to the grocery store, they had to call me and ask if I was ever coming home.  haha!  I like to just browse and take my time.

Today, I didn't have to roll a shopping cart with one hand and a wheelchair with my other hand OR walk really really really slow so she can keep up with me on her crutches -- which has been what my grocery shopping has been like for the last 4 months.

This is what they were up to today...

...making faces with balloons.
 
 
 
Matt came home today. He's been out-of-town all week.
 
We were so happy to see him!!
 
Hope you had a great day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment