Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What's Happening Today

This is what's been going on around here today...
 
We have seen this movie a million times since last Friday! And I still can't seem to catch the ending!
Super fun summer movie!
 
My mom and niece came over today.
We went to run errands and stopped by the mall to go to Build A Bear. 
 
 
Kendyl picked this cute bear first...
 
 
Then changed her mind and they let her get another one!
 
 
 
Had to make a pit stop at Bath and Body because I needed my favorite soap - it's all I can use on my sensitive skin! But they have all new scents that I wasn't too fond of and since I buy a ton at a time, I had to get all the same. Boo!
 
We LOVE Barnes And Noble. But Kendyl couldn't decide on a book because...
 
 
...all we could think about was Starbucks!!
 
After the mall, I had to run a few errands and then we went to Matt's work to visit because he wanted us to stop by. I texted him to tell him we were there and he texted back that he was already home. OOPS!! Where did the time go??!!??  I didn't realize it was already after 5:00 p.m. at this point.
 
So we went home to swim. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was playing with the Sepia setting on my camera. It looks like we're swimming in mud! Ewwwww!
These pictures are freaking me out!! lol 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ahhh, back to normal. I don't think I'll use the sepia setting in the pool anymore!
 
And that was our day!
 
Hope you all had a great day!!
 
Kendyl has her first physical therapy session tomorrow and I am so nervous!!
 
I'll update everyone on that little adventure afterwards!


No comments:

Post a Comment