Monday, July 1, 2013

Weekend Photo Dump

We had a full and busy weekend!! And it was filled with FUN!!

On Friday, we went to the American Girl store for a special Sage In the Spotlight Movie Event and ate at the American Girl Cafe. We had so much fun with our friends Jennifer and Sofia! You can read more about that here.
 
 
On Saturday morning, we went to Benihana's for a Kids Sushi Class. Kendyl learned how to make California Rolls and Tempura Shrimp Hand Rolls. They even had a sushi treat. Our family LOVES sushi and it was such a cool experience. You can read more about that here.

 
On Saturday night, we had Matt's Birthday Party! Talk about some fun!! We rented a skybox at Constellation Field and watched a baseball game with all out family and friends while we celebrated his birthday. You can read more about that here.
 
 
 
We're going to have a few people over for the 4th of July for a little party so we did some shopping for some backyard and pool stuff.
 
I got some new cushions for the loungers. The old cushion fabric started shredding because of the sun. Nobody likes the new cushions but me. Matt and Kendyl think they are too busy. I really like them and you wouldn't believe how hard it is to find long cushions.
 
And I had to get a new umbrella because one of our broke last week.
 
I also found these loungers at Kohls. I got a great deal on these. They were on clearance and I had a 30% off coupon. We were going to go get a few more today but ran out of steam. Maybe I'll run to Kohls tomorrow.
 

 
Also got this in the mail! So excited to use it in my Project Life albums. It's the Citrus Twist June Project Life kit.


 
Hope everyone had a great weekend!!






No comments:

Post a Comment