Sunday, July 28, 2013

Raskog Cart


 
I did make it to Ikea today. My main reason for going was to get the Raskog Cart. I've been eyeballing it for many, many months. I already have so much storage and I still can't seem to get it right to make Project Life easier to do on the go.

I do have an office and all my supplies in the drawers readily available to me but I actually work on my Project Life in the living room on the couch. So I am constantly back and forth getting what I need and then I forget about all the embellishments I have. They start to stack up and get buried and never used.
 
So, my new project is to put all my "stuff" in the Raskog Cart and roll it into the living room when I need it. Then I will have everything at my fingertips and can easily put it away.
 
I spend so much time dragging everything out and more time putting it all away. Or leaving it on the coffee table which drives me crazy.
 
I got the Raskog Cart, another chair for Kendyl's desk (she also loves to do memory keeping) so she can have a friend over and they can draw, paint, etc. together, a trash can for Kendyl, a roll of drawing paper for Kendyl's easel and a bunch of containers.
 
Here's the cart with the containers hanging on the side. LOVE THESE!  I have 3 on there right now but I have 3 more to add.
 
I'm not finished adding everything to the cart, I got overwhelmed and stopped.
 
My Close To My Heart Medium Container fits in the top -- it holds all the journaling cards.
 
 
So excited! LOVE IT!! I hope to have it filled this week.
 
I also got a bistro table for the patio so we can have lunch outside. I got a super great deal on this on clearance at Home Depot. My mom also loves to sit outside and drink coffee with Kendyl and they like to chat so this will be perfect for them..
 
And Kendyl, Miley and daddy went for a swim while I was playing with my Raskog Cart and watched Big Brother.
 
Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment