Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Project Life 2013 Post #17

This post finishes June and goes through July 4, 2013.

I do Project Life like I would do a regular scrapbook: chronologically and I do one whole page or two pages of the same theme/occasion, but many times my pages have random pictures too. I still do Project Life weekly (really I will work on my albums almost every day) but I have several pages per week instead of a 2-page spread per week.
 
 
Here we go...

Full Layout
Matt's Birthday Party at Constellation Field
We rented a party suite and watched the Skeeters baseball game with family and friends to celebrate his birthday
 
Left Side Close Up
 
The invitation
 
Birthday Cake from The Sweet Boutique Bakery
 
 
 
 
 
Right Side Close Up
 
Party Room with balcony seats

Father-in-law, sister-in-law and brother-in-law
 
 
Full Layout
Still Matt's birthday party
 
Left Side Close Up
 
 
 
 
Right Side Close Up
 
 
After the game, we all went out to the balcony and watched the fireworks - so cool! My favorite part of the night.
 
Full Layout
Left Side: Swimming
Right Side: Movies - Despicable Me
 
Left Side Close Up
 
Picture of Miley using my underwater camera
 
 
 
 
Right Side Close Up
We had family movie night and watched the first Despicable Me and then went to the movies the next day to see Despicable Me 2.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Full Layout
4th of July
We invited a few people over to our house for 4th of July swimming and BBQ

Left Side Close Up
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Right Side Close Up
Left Side Insert: 3 4x6 pictures
 
Front of Insert
 
 
Love this picture! I loved seeing all the chairs being used.
 
Back of Insert (I forgot to put the date on the top card - oops!)
 
 
 
Right Side Close Up without insert
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Full Layout
4th of July Fireworks
 
Left Side Close Up
We went to the country club to watch the fireworks. We had a great spot right on the lake!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Right Side Close Up 
 
 
 
Thanks for looking!
 
 
Linking up with The Mom Creative.

1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful selection of layouts. Your 4th of July looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete