Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Project Life 2013 Post #16

 This post continues with June 2013.

I do Project Life like I would do a regular scrapbook: chronologically and I do one whole page or two pages of the same theme/occasion, but many times my pages have random pictures too. I still do Project Life weekly (really I will work on my albums almost every day) but I have several pages per week instead of a 2-page spread per week.


 
Here we go...
 
Full Layout
Left Side: Story Kendyl wrote
Right Side: Birthday Party at the movies and Kendyl writing her book
 
Right Side Close Up
Left Side is at the movies watching Monsters U at her friend's birthday party
Right Side is Kendyl writing a book while we were at my mom's house
   
 
 
 
 
Here's the inspiration for Kendyl's book: We were at my mom's house and she opened her kitchen cabinet and it fell off the hinges! We were joking around and said it was termites taking over the house! Then I was moving a chair and the top piece of the chair fell off in my hand. THEN, my mom was opening another cabinet and the handle broke off! No lie! All that happened so Kendyl decided she was writing a book about what happened.
 
Here is what she typed that day and the next day. I didn't change a thing because I love it just the way it is with misspelled words and incorrect punctuation. I love that I have a place to put things like this in my Project Life binder.
 
Full Layout
Left Side: Matt playing golf in a tournament
Right Side Insert: Library Summer Reading Program
Right Side: Random Pictures
 
Left Side Close Up
Matt playing golf
 
 
 
 
My brother-in-law sponsored a hole at the tournament. This is Anthony and Matt pointing to the hole he sponsored.
 

Front of Insert
Summer Reading Program at the library
Kendyl read 20 books and got a trophy from the library
 
 
 
Back of Insert
Swimming
 
 
 
Citrus Twist instaSUMMER stamp -- love this stamp!
 
Right Side of Layout
Random Pictures
Top Row: Getting manis and pedis
Bottom Row: BFF necklaces

 
 
 
 
Full Layout
At American Girl to watch Saige In The Spotlight movie


 
Left Side Close Up
American Girl Movie
 
 
They had a red carpet for the girls to walk on to get to the movie theatre - so cute!
 
 
 
Insert
In front of American Girl store
 
Back of Insert
On the red carpet

Right Side Close Up
American Girl store and American Girl Café
 
At the American Girl Cafe
 
 
 
 
 
Full Layout
Benihana's for a Kids Sushi Making Class

 

Left Side Close Up
Making Sushi
 
Kendyl and her BFF
Writing on picture from A Beautiful Mess app
 
 
 
 
 
Right Side Close Up
Benihana's Kids Sushi Making Class


Dessert Sushi made of rice krispy treats and gummi fish - so fun!
 
 
 
 
Kendyl and the sushi teacher
 
Thanks for looking!
 
 
Linking up with The Mom Creative.


1 comment:

  1. That whole American girl experience looks like SO much fun! Your pages are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete