Friday, July 5, 2013

Cards for our Troops

If you follow my blog, you know I've been having shoulder pain for two weeks now. I finally made an appointment with Kendyl's orthopedic doctor today and they did all kinds of tests and x-rays and it looks like I have an inflamed shoulder/rotator cup. So they gave me some anti-inflammatories and told me to rest all weekend, ice it and not pick up anything heavy. Hopefully I'll be back to normal soon because as it currently stands, I am in so much pain.
 
We missed a birthday party today and we'll miss a pool party tomorrow too. Bummer! But we're going to Kemah on Sunday so maybe we can salvage this weekend.
 
In other news, Kendyl's Girl Scout Troop made cards for our troops for Independence Day. Our wonderful troop leader's husband just deployed and we made cards for him to send overseas.
 
The girls were so proud of their cards
 
 
And we also had a little baby shower for one of the moms
 
We're having a family movie night to watch Despicable Me. We've never seen it! Can you believe that??!! We want to see Despicable Me 2 next week so we have to catch up.
 
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment