Sunday, July 14, 2013

Back to American Girl

Kendyl had a birthday party to go to today at her friend's house. I knew they would all be running around and playing and I knew she would get sad and upset because she just can't run and play like everyone else. So, I asked her if she wanted to skip the party and we would go visit her friend this week and give her her present and spend some time with her one on one. And instead of going, she could pick any place she wanted to go.

Of course she said she wanted to go to American Girl.

As we were leaving the baby shower we went to on Saturday for my friend who is expecting twins, Kendyl said she wanted the American Girl Bitty Baby Twins. Although I told her she wasn't getting the twins, we could go to American Girl and look around. She was all for it. WELL, somehow she made a deal with me and talked me into getting her the Bitty Baby Twins. I also let her use her money she has been saving since January.

 
 
I bought the twins and I let her use her money to buy an outfit for them. She couldn't make a decision and of course daddy, the pushover, said she could get whatever she wanted. He feels so bad that she can't do much - can't go swimming, can't go to birthday parties, etc. so he let her get stuff to play with at home.
 
 
Meet Alex and Emma
 
Alex and Emma with their lovies! So cute!
 
Always glad to see a smile on her face!!
 
She wanted their names embroidered on the lovies...

So cute!

 
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm no longer certain where you're getting your info, but great topic.
    I must spend a while studying much more or understanding more.

    Thank you for wonderful info I was searching for
    this info for my mission.

    my homepage advertising agencies

    ReplyDelete