Friday, June 21, 2013

Underwater Camera

Last summer I got an underwater camera and used it almost every day. We had so much fun with it! I couldn't wait to use it this week the first day Kendyl was able to get in the water, BUT could not find the charger anywhere! I'm a pretty organized person and all my cords go in the same spot and they are all labeled but it just wasn't there. The problem with being organized and despising clutter is that I clean the cord drawer all the time and throw away old/unknown cords so it's possible I might have unknowingly gotten rid of it. Soooooooooooo, I finally ran to Best Buy to get another one and we used the underwater camera today. Wahoo!
 
I'll warn you that you are about to see photo overload!!
 
 
 
Miley
 
 
 
Miley
 
 
 
 
Backstroke
 
 
Backstroke again
 
Hand stand
 
 
 
 
Jumping off the rocks
 
 
Timer mode for a picture of all of us
 
  
 
 
Crashed!
 
Another fun day of swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment