Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Summer Bucket List - Build A Bear

We crossed another item off our Summer Bucket List today!
 
The girls all went to Build-A-Bear today as a reward for Girl Scout cookie sales. We are one of the top selling troops in our area. The girls worked really hard this year. We even surpassed our last year's sales.

 
 
They're chanting "stuff my bear, stuff my bear"!
 
 
 
 
Kendyl and I went to the mall and shopped and then we all met for dinner before we went to Build-A-Bear.  Afterwards, Kendyl and I made a pitstop at Starbucks and treated ourselves to a vanilla bean (for Kendyl) and double chocolate mocha latte (for me) (nonfat and no caffeine, of course)! We had such a great time today!!
 
I love summer! And I love spending my days with my girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment