Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Project Life 2013 Post #14

I have lots of pages today. This post if from June 8-17, 2013.
 

I do Project Life like I would do a regular scrapbook: chronologically and I do one whole page or two pages of the same theme/occasion, but many times my pages have random pictures too. I still do Project Life weekly (really I will work on my albums almost every day) but I have several pages per week instead of a 2-page spread per week.
Here we go...

Full Layout
My niece's graduation
 
Close Up Left Side
 

Alexis getting her diploma! So proud!
 
 


Right Side Insert
Graduation Program
 

Close Up Right Side
 
 
Me and Alexis
 
Full Layout
Girls Scouts at Build-A-Bear celebrating a great year of cookie sales.
 
Left Side Close Up
 
 
 
 
There's that smile I love!!
They are chanting, "stuff my bear, stuff my bear!"
 
Right Side Insert of 3 4x6's
 
 
Back of Insert
 
Insert of picture they gave to everyone at Build-A-Bear
 
I love this!!
I just found this picture that she drew.
She did fall when she first started using her crutches and kinda did the splits but she didn't cry like her picture shows! LOL
 
The lime green cast cracks me up!!!
 
And this insert of her drawing is the LAST PAGE of Binder #2!!!
 
 
 
Here's the first page of Binder #3 for 2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Family Fun Day
 


Full Layout
Father's Day
 
Left Side
Father's Day Lunch
 
 
 
 
 
 
Father's Day card Kendyl made in school that she has been saving for Father's Day
 
Inside the card. Love this!!

Right Side
Father's Day at the in-laws
 
 
Grandpa signing Kendyl's cast
 
 
Sweet!!
 
Full Layout
First swim for Kendyl in the pool this year
 
Left Side Close Up
 
Yeah! We used Kendyl's aqua guard for baths and went in our pool.
It worked great! No water on the cast!
Still LOVING A Beautiful Mess app!
 
 
 
Her leg floats in the aqua guard but she still was able to go underwater.
 
 
Right Side Close Up
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for looking!
 
Linking up with The Mom Creative.
 
By the way, THANK YOU for all the sweet comments you have left! I love to read them!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely pages and I totally adore the summer bucket list idea with the pegs! Stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pages. Always so bright and happy.
    The summer bucket list is fantastic and what a great page to start a new album. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your pages are really bright and cheery! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool pages love the bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your summer bucket idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW your pages are wonderful....you've done a great job are recording so many important events for your family. Your family bucket list is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete