Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Project Life 2013 Post #11

This post continues with May 2013

I do Project Life like I would do a regular scrapbook: chronologically and I do one whole page or two pages of the same theme/occasion, but many times my pages have random pictures too. I still do Project Life weekly (really I will work on my albums almost every day) but I have several pages per week instead of a 2-page spread per week.
 
Here we go...
 
Full Layout
Left Side: Karaoke Birthday Party
Right Side: Baseball Game
 
Left Side Close Up
 
 
 
 
Insert
 
Back of Insert
 
Right Side Close Up
Skeeters Baseball Game
 
Moe signing Kendyl's cast
 
 
 
Full Layout
Left Side: Lunch with Principals
Right Side: Yearbook Signing Party
 
Left Side Close Up
 
 
 
 
Right Side Close Up
Yearbook Signing Party at school
 
 
 
Full Layout
Left Side: Movies watching Epic 3D
Right Side: Memorial Day
 
Left Side Close Up
Movies
 
 
 
Right Side
Memorial Day
Insert on left side
 
Insert
 
 
Back of Insert
 
 
Right Side without Insert
Memorial Day
 
 
 
 
 
My next layout coming together soon...

Click HERE to see all my Project Life Layouts
 
Linking up with The Mom Creative

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you work on your albums every day - that is so awesome. No wonder they are so extensive and detailed. What fun, bright, colorful pages - perfect for May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layouts. They are so wonderfully colorful. The birthday and yearbook parties look like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your very happy very colourful pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layouts! Love the way you included the tickets and how happy all your pages look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so blod and FUN!! love your colorful spreads!

    ReplyDelete