Monday, June 24, 2013

POA Golf Classic

Matt played golf today in the Sugar Land Police Officer's Association Golf Classic at the Sweetwater Country Club.

He plays every year and it benefits the SLPOA Benevolence and Scholarship Fund.

Driving range early in the morning for extra practice.
 
Golf cart loaded up and ready to go.
 
My brother-in-law sponsored a hole. This is Anthony (on left) and Matt pointing to his hole.
 
Anthony (my brother-in-law)
 
Matt
 
Matt
 
Matt
 
Matt won a driver!!
 
Kendyl had her BFF over today to hang out and I have a hurt shoulder that I have been nursing on a heating pad all day. I have no idea what happened. It just started hurting after Kendyl's doctors appointment on Friday and gets worse and worse every day. If I had to diagnose myself, I would say it's a pinched nerve or a tweaked muscle.
 
Have a great day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment