Friday, May 3, 2013

Project Life Goodies

I love it when I go to the mailbox and find a bunch of goodies!
Here's some Project Life embellishments and stamps I ordered! I can't wait to use them!
The tidbits are my favorite right now. I order from many different sites but the ones from Elle's Studio are my favorite.
I also love flairs and Elle's Studio has really cute ones. This is the first time I bought the label tags and I'm super excited to use them.
The stamps are from www.shopevalicious.com - they are rubber stamps that you put on acrylic blocks. I love their stamps, especially the insta stamps. They are super cute!
These are from www.peachycheap.com - they have one item per day that is super cheap! If you sign up for the emails, you will see the deal of the day. Some items sell out so you have to act fast!

These 4 packs were $6.99 + FREE SHIPPING!
What are your favorite Project Life embellishments?

1 comment:

  1. Lots of fun things! I'm new to PL so I'm still figuring out what to use. I do love the package that came today from you :) Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete