Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Project Life 2013 Post #9

This post starts with the end of April.
 
Full Layout
Left Side: My niece's 18th birthday and prom
Right Side: Insert of school work

Left Side: My niece's 18th birthday and prom. I can't believe she is growing up right before my eyes.
My journaling says how proud I am of the woman she has become. She is about to off to college and wants to be a pediatrician and go to medical school. I am one proud aunt!



Right Side: Insert of Kendyl school work

Left Side: Back of school work insert
Right Side: Random pictures of Kendyl

Close up of right side

 
Full Layout
JJ Watt Charity Classic Event
The Houston Texans football team put on a charity event where they played softball at the Skeeters stadium. We had the best time and can't wait to go back next year. It was one of the best sporting events we have ever been to!
 
Left Side Close Up



Right Side Insert: Kendyl took a picture with the Texans cheerleaders


Back Side of Insert: Getting her cast signed by one of the Skeeters mascots, Swatson.

Next Insert is of the program. I love keeping all this stuff!

Right Side without inserts
Top Left: They pretended to have a fight on the field. The whole dugout came out. It was hilarious!
Middle: I love my panoramic shots!
Bottom Left: JJ having fun with Matt Schaub
Bottom Right: Trophy
 
Full Layout
Left Side: Random Pictures
Right Side: Insert of a book Kendyl wrote

Left Side




Right Side: Day with the family
 
 
Linking up with The Mom Creative


3 comments:

  1. LOve all th ehappy smiling faces

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! What great layouts! I love all the color in your photos! The charity game looks like it was so much fun! How long is your daughter in that big cast? Hope the healing goes well!! I love the watermelon art!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi from the UK,
    These are brill:)

    Please could you give some tips/a tutorial on how you sew page protectors to hold cards etc? I really want to do this but don't know how to.

    Also, have you got any pl videos on YouTube?

    ReplyDelete