Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Our Teacher Appreciation Gifts

Teacher Appreciation Week is this week and we are so fortunate to have the best teacher around!
 
I posted some ideas last week and we used those ideas as inspiration.
 
Here is what we have done this week.
 
Monday was "thanks for helping our students bloom (bring your teachers flowers day)."
Kendyl and I made this for her teacher. I think the kids loved it more!
 
 
Today is "you were mint to teach" day.
We got her teacher a gift card from Starbucks and put some mints in there too.
 
 
Our PTO is also doing a Teacher Appreciation Dessert Day today so I made a chocolate trifle. I will add chocolate sprinkles to it at school when I drop it off or else they melt and spread and that drives me crazy! :)
 
 
Thursday is "having you as a teacher is SWEET!" day.
I based this on some things to do during summer. I made her a towel with her initial on it and added a magazine and a candy bar. I will probably add a gift card to her teacher's favorite nail salon too. 
 
Tomorrow, Wednesday, is also Nurse's Day. Give your nurse at school a hug!
 
Our nurse has been so great with Kendyl since she is in a wheelchair so I have something fun planned for her!
 
Have a great day!  Tell those teachers how much they mean to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment