Friday, May 31, 2013

InstaCollage Favorite Things

Kendyl showed me this cool app called InstaCollage. I've been having so much fun playing with it. You can take any pictures and make them into collages. So cool!
 
On my ipad, I always take screenshots of all the things I want that I see on pinterest, blogs, amazon, etc. So the first collage I made was of some cool things I found. And it was the inspiration for this post.

I hope my husband reads my blog.  :)
 
Here they are.
 
 
1. INSTANT DIGITAL CAMERA!! How cool is this!!??? It comes out in 2014. I am going to be the first in line to get one! If Polaroid and Instragram had a love child, it would be Socialmatic's Instant Digital & Film Camera. It will look like the Instagram icon! The Socialmatic camera allows its users to point, snap and apply one of Instagram's retro filters to get various artistic effects. AND the device will have a built-in Zink printer, Wi-Fi and the ability to sync photos to one's Instagram and Facebook accounts. Get outta town!
 
 
2. LENS COFFEE MUG!!  Love this! What a great gift this would be for people who love to take pictures! ah-hem, hint, hint. They have a Nikon one and a Cannon one. And many other brands too. I'm a Nikon girl in case anyone is wondering. And my birthday is in October.  :)
 
 
 
3. SCRAPRACK!! Must have this very soon! You can see a video of it here http://thescraprack.easystorecreator.com/items/SHOPPING/1-ScrapRacks/list.htm. I'm an enabler.
 
4. PAMPERED CHEF 4 MINI LOAF PAN!! Ok, LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I don't know why I don't already own this! What am I waiting for???
 
 
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment