Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What's going on around here

So, here's what has been going on this week.

We celebrated our 11 year anniversary on Saturday and ventured out to Johnny Carino's for dinner. We hadn't been there in a while and it was so-so.  So silly, but my favorite thing there were the green beans and they don't have them on the menu anymore! Boo!  I also always get the Eggplant Parmesian (so delicious) and decided to get something else (since I couldn't get green beans with it) and that was a mistake. But we had a really fun night so it was all worth it. Kendyl had fun too and we even saw her kindergarten teacher there. We loved her and she no longer works at the school so it was good to see her.

Also busy with work! I had a few days off which was great since Kendyl requires a LOT of energy since she broke her leg. Here's what I've been working on...lots of large group orders. I also have a sale going on right now which means I am extra busy. You can see more here www.cutiepiebows.com.

Also, a few weeks ago, I mentioned that I couldn't wait to get my planter box for our new shed we had built for the pool stuff. Well, they never installed it that day because it was painted wrong. So, they just came and installed it. I'm not sure what I expected, maybe something bigger, I don't know but here it is. It will look so much cuter once I have flowers in it and landscaping around the shed.
 
 

 
And I think Miley likes One Direction too!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment